A complete Grass Valley production kit: LDK-8000 Elite Worldcam camera chain with CCU, OCP, 2” Viewfinder. This camera outputs 1080p, 1080i and 720P HD signal with a triax HD adapter (included). The camera is also equipped with a rotary shooter just like on Sony F65 cinealta camera, which is along a 9Mp sensor a great feature.
The camera doesn’t have a lit or dead pixels at any gain even after several hours of testing. All components on this camera and the CCU have been tested, no problems were found.
- Grass Valley LDK-800 Elite HD SDi camera with triax adapter
- Grass Valley HDTV CCU unit
- Grass Valley OCP-400 remote control panel with power supply
- 7" aftermarket HDMI HD color monitor
- Hard case for the camera, and OCP. (included not in the picture)
More about the camera:
With three next-generation 9.2-million pixel HD-DPM+™ CCDs, the LDK 8000 is the only camera available that can capture true progressive HD images, natively, and switch instantly between multiple formats and frame rates. Coupled with an extensive feature set, format flexibility, and excellent performance, it’s a perfect match for the intense demands of today’s productions. This flexibility makes LDK 8000 a superb choice for live production where content will be used for HD DVD distribution.
The LDK 8000 system features a compact, robust, and lightweight base station that can output SD and HD signals simultaneously. And by using a Grass Valley SuperXpander large lens adapter kit, complete with an HD high-resolution viewfinder, the LDK 8000 becomes a fully featured, full-sized studio camera ready for either studio or mobile applications
The LDK 8000 also features the on-sensor black sampling used so successfully in previous camera designs. With it, you don’t need to set a black balance or black level for each scene and then hope things turn out correctly. The selected on-sensor areas are masked from incoming light, and are therefore always sampling a correct absolute black level. The camera samples black levels continuously, per frame, ensuring that the black level is always correct as defined at the sensor surface. Its 14-bit analog-todigital converters preserve this sampled image as it is transferred from the sensors to the digital processing domain
• Ultimate flexibility with HD-DPM+ ™ CCD sensors,
• The CCDs have 9.2 million pixels, with 1920 (H) x 4320 (V) effective picture elements. • Frame Transfer technology ensures no smear.
- The following acquisition formats are available for the WorldCam version: – 1080i at 59.94 Hz – 1080i at 50 Hz – 1080p at 23.98 Hz – 1080p at 24 Hz – 1080p at 25 Hz – 1080p at 29.97 Hz – 720p at 59.94 Hz – 720p at 50 Hz – 720p at 23.98 Hz – 720p at 25 Hz – 720p at 29.97 Hz
• 14-bit A-to-D and more than 22-bit digital processing with unique software programmable video path.
• Superior all digital highlight handling with a wide dynamic range. • Unique circuitry for pivoting knee and True Colour Knee.
• Variable gain control and variable colour temperature.
• Wide range of presets and variable 6-point digital matrix assure accurate colour matching.
• Fluorescent light matrix.
• Digital gamma with unique standard preset values and highest accuracy. • Digital detail with an extensive range of parameters.
• Advanced detail correction includes two automatic skin settings.
• Intelligent Continuous Automatics black levels, black shading and video levels - no set-up time required.
• Digital contrast with standard black stretch and black press.
• International standard 2/3-inch lens interface.
• Optical servo-controlled four-position neutral density filter wheel.
• Optical servo-controlled effect filter wheel with soft focus, four-point star and six-point star filters.